Self Catering in Glamorgan - Bridgend
Areas: Vale of Glamorgan, Glamorgan
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £381.00
Nos Da (Welsh for 'good night') is a beautifully presented contemporary cottage offering the ideal tranquil escape in South Wales' beautiful countryside and nearby coastline making it perfect for walkers and cyclists. There are many attractions nearby including the Millennium Stadium.
The open plan living space comprising kitchen, dining area and sitting room with wood burning stove, also features bi-fold doors which open out on to a private terrace and garden. Completing Nos Da is the luxurious master bedroom with 6'4 Superking bed and en-suite bathroom, a second bedroom with two 3' singles that can be configured as one 6' zip and link bed on request and separate family shower room. This detached, single-storey holiday cottage sits in the owner's grounds of four acres of delightful gardens, which guests are welcome to explore.
The small sleepy hamlet of Llanilid lies on the edge of Rhondda Cynon Taff and borders the two neighbouring counties of the Vale of Glamorgan and Bridgend. The area is steeped in history boasting an 11th century Norman motte and bailey castle mound, a Norman church which still serves the local community twice a month, a Roman military camp (Gadlys) and the owners' 16th century Old Rectory. This picturesque setting is backed by ancient woodlands and surrounded by leafy lanes which are ideal for walkers and cyclists.
The Cwtch sleeping two guests is also available to book at this location.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Master bedroom with Superking luxury bed (6'4 x 7'3) and en-suite bathroom with bath and handheld shower.
- Second bedroom with two 3' single beds (can be configured as a 6' zip and link bed on request) and family shower room.
- Open plan living space with bi-fold doors opening to private terrace and garden.
- Children and babies in own travel cot welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Parking for up to two cars.
- Minimum stay of three nights.
- Wood burning stove.
- Underfloor heating.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob, built in microwave.
- Fridge with small freezer compartment, small freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with Freeview, DVD player and digital radio.
- Highchair available on request.
- Garden table and chairs seating six.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bridgend area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Llanilid Castle Ringwork - 0 miles (Castle)
Llansannor, St Senwyr Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Coity Castle - 3.3 miles (Castle)
Cowbridge Roman Military Site - 4.2 miles (Roman Site)
Llanblethian Castle - 4.4 miles (Castle)
St Quintin's Castle - 4.4 miles (Castle)
Llantrisant Castle - 4.5 miles (Castle)
Ewenny Priory - 4.6 miles (Abbey)
Newcastle Castle - 4.7 miles (Castle)
Llanmihangel, St Michael Church - 5.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.