A Georgian town church in the Toxteth area of Liverpool, opposite the Anglican Cathedral. St James' was built in 1774 by Cuthbert Bisbrowne. The design is very simple, with a high, two-storey aisled nave, small chancel, and west tower, all of plain brick.
Upper Parliament Street, Toxteth, Liverpool, Merseyside, England, L8 1UL
Heritage Rating: ?
Nearest: Hotels - Self Catering - Bed and Breakfasts