Self Catering in Warwickshire - Southam
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £1005.00
This beautiful property, in a stunning secluded position, enjoys uninterrupted views across Warwickshire farmland from all aspects. Situated on the edge of the pretty village of Long Itchington, within walking distance of its pond and village green.
Furlong Barn is a beautiful property in a stunning, secluded position, enjoying uninterrupted views across Warwickshire farmland from all aspects. This comes with the added advantage of being on the edge of the pretty village of Long Itchington, with its pond and village green within walking distance. On the green you will find the Buck and Bell pub, with its local beers and good food, or a short car ride will take you to Hilltop Farm on the Fosse Way, where there is a fabulous farm shop and restaurant.
The barn has recently been stylishly renovated with great attention to detail in every room. The vaulted main bedroom, sitting room and dining kitchen have a wealth of exposed, limed timbers, set off by oak or slate flooring.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps seven + one guests.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom, two en-suite shower rooms and one family shower room.
- This property is suitable for up to seven adults and one child.
- Walled, gravelled courtyard with slate patio and lawned areas.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric rangemaster, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
- 46 inch smart television with freeview. DVD player, CD player with iPod dock
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Southam area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
British Motor Museum - 5.8 miles (Museum)
Chadshunt, All Saints Church - 6.9 miles (Historic Church)
Avon Dassett, St John's Church - 7 miles (Historic Church)
Farnborough, St Botolph's Church - 7.5 miles (Historic Church)
Farnborough Hall - 7.6 miles (Historic House)
Wolfhamcote, St Peter's Church - 7.7 miles (Historic Church)
Warwick Castle - 8.5 miles (Castle)
Stoneleigh Abbey - 8.5 miles (Historic House)
Compton Verney House - 8.5 miles (Museum)
Compton Verney Chapel - 8.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.