Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Oddington
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Pear Tree Cottage (Gloucestershire)
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £1124.00
Pear Tree Cottage is perfect for anyone looking for a luxurious stay in the Cotswolds. Located in the delightful village of Oddington, only five minutes from Stow-on-the-Wold, it is just a short walk to the local pub and two miles to Daylesford Organic Farm Shop and Spa.
Pear Tree Cottage is a stunning four bedroom, four bathroom, contemporary house which has been beautifully furnished with high quality furnishings, fixtures and fittings, perfect for those looking for a luxurious stay in the Cotswolds. Set behind a large wooden gate, Pear Tree Cottage is a wonderfully private property ideal for getting away from it all.
Located in the delightful village of Oddington, only five minutes from Stow-on-the-Wold, it is just a short walk to the local pub where a good selection of real ales and excellent food are on offer. Footpaths run through Oddington, connecting to the Diamond Way and the Oxfordshire Way providing ample opportunities for walking. Daylesford Organic Farm Shop and Spa is a short drive away or a leisurely 2 mile walk. Pear Tree Cottage's excellent location makes it perfectly situated to explore the countless delights of the North Cotswolds from historic houses, beautiful gardens, picturesque villages and visitor attractions.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, each with access to its own bathroom.
- Zip and link beds in two bedrooms which can be configured as a super-king or twin beds.
- Open fire and a wood burning stove.
- Terrace with outdoor bar area, great for entertaining.
- Enclosed garden and further terrace.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no dogs.
- WiFi (please see Notes for further information).
- Private parking at the front of the property.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Large stove with six gas burners and three ovens.
- American fridge freezer with ice maker and cold water.
- Separate wine fridge.
- Dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine.
- Three televisions with full Sky package.
- Wii with a few games.
- Two iPod docking stations.
- Bar area with stools and umbrella with heat lamps.
- Outdoor gas fire.
- Two butler sinks and large outside stainless drinks cooler.
- Gas barbecue.
- Rattan furniture and loungers.
- Goal post, a trampoline and a fold-and-roll-away table tennis table.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Table Tennis
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Oddington area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Lower Oddington, St Nicholas Church - 0.9 miles (Historic Church)
Adlestrop, St Mary Magdalene - 1.1 miles (Historic Church)
Bledington, St Leonards - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Chastleton House - 2.7 miles (Historic House)
Longborough, St James - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Salford, St Mary's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 4.4 miles (Historic House)
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 4.4 miles (Historic Church)
Sezincote - 4.6 miles (Historic House)
Long Compton, St Peter and St Paul - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.