Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £510.00
This detached property is located in the grounds of the Grade II listed 16th century Old Rectory, in the unspoilt village of Hawling. The house is just 8 miles from Cheltenham, at the highest point of the Cotswolds.
The Coach House is a detached property in the grounds of the Grade II listed 16th century Old Rectory. The property itself dates back to the 14th century and has stunning views over meadows to distant fields below. Hawling is an unspoilt village eight miles from Cheltenham and situated at the highest point of the Cotswolds.
A short drive away you will find the delightful, picturesque village of Guiting Power which boasts a village shop, bakery and two village pubs, including The Hollow Bottom.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms including a single on the ground floor.
- Ground floor shower room and first floor bathroom.
- Open fireplace.
- Terrace leading onto an open lawn looking over the fields.
- Parents be aware, there is an unfenced pond at the bottom of the field. Please ensure that all children are supervised.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Exposed beams.
- Own paved path leading off the main drive.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay.
- Electric oven with grill and electric hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Cheltenham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Salperton, All Saints - 2 miles (Historic Church)
Guiting Power, St Michael's Church - 2.1 miles (Historic Church)
Charlton Abbots Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Sevenhampton, St Andrew's Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Notgrove Long Barrow - 2.2 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Hazleton, St Andrew's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Cotswold Farm Park - 3.1 miles (Family Attraction)
Belas Knap - 3.1 miles (Prehistoric Site)
St Kenelm's Well - 3.3 miles (Historic Church)
Shipton Oliffe, St Oswald's Church - 3.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.