Self Catering in Clwyd - Colwyn Bay
Areas: Conwy, Clwyd
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £429.00
Bryn Derw is a delightful & secluded cottage. Nestling in woodland and overlooking a field, it is completely tranquil. The property is located in the heart of the beautiful Bodnant Estate, with easy access to the various glorious walks along private paths within the Estate.
Bryn Derw is one of nine luxury self-catering cottages located in the heart of the beautiful Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, this cottage lies off a woodland track from where you'll find glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. Delightfully restored to a very high standard and decorated in a traditional style complete with a beamed fireplace and french doors leading out to the garden.
It is the perfect secluded and tranquil spot, nestled in woodland and overlooking a field. The world famous Bodnant Garden, owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The garden is famed for its laburnum arch, italiante terraces, waterfalls and national collections of plants.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- One double bedroom with en suite shower room.
- One double bedroom (which can be converted into twin beds on request) and en-suite bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden.
- On site parking available.
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge - please see notes).
- Access to the cottage is via a woodland track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs.
- Range cooker.
- Combined fridge and freezer.
- Washing machine.
- Television with Freeview.
- DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- A 10% discount at The Tearooms and Bodnant Garden Centre is available.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Dog Friendly Test 1
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Colwyn Bay area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bodnant Garden - 0.1 miles (Garden)
Hendre Waelod Burial Chamber - 1.6 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Caerhun Roman Fort (Canovium) - 1.9 miles (Roman Site)
Conwy Castle - 3.4 miles (Castle)
Aberconwy Abbey - 3.4 miles (Abbey)
Conwy Suspension Bridge - 3.4 miles (Historic Building)
Teapot World (Teapot Museum) - 3.5 miles (Museum)
Aberconwy House - 3.5 miles (Historic House)
Plas Mawr - 3.5 miles (Historic House)
Conwy, St Mary's and All Saints Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.