Self Catering in Clwyd - Colwyn Bay
Areas: Conwy, Clwyd
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £435.00
The cottage has been delightfully restored to a very high standard and is decorated in a traditional style. It is the perfect secluded and tranquil spot, nestled in woodland and overlooking a field and benefiting from three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Tyddyn Derwen is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
The cottage has been delightfully restored to a very high standard and is decorated in a traditional style. It is the perfect secluded and tranquil spot, nestled in woodland and overlooking a field.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite shower room and one bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with spectacular views.
- Ample parking is available.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Please note that access is via a woodland track.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Other properties on the estate are: Ty Ucha'r Ffordd, sleeping two guests, Ty Newydd, sleeping eight guests, Lletty, sleeping six guests, Lletty and Annexe, sleeping eight guests, Ty Cerrig, sleeping seven guests, Garth Iwrch, sleeping four guests, Bryn Rhydd, sleeping four guests and Bryn Derw sleeping four guests.
- Electric oven with separate gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, separate table top freezer, washing machine.
- A TV with freeview, DVD and CD player, radio.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Colwyn Bay area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bodnant Garden - 0 miles (Garden)
Hendre Waelod Burial Chamber - 1.6 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Caerhun Roman Fort (Canovium) - 1.9 miles (Roman Site)
Conwy Castle - 3.3 miles (Castle)
Aberconwy Abbey - 3.4 miles (Abbey)
Conwy Suspension Bridge - 3.4 miles (Historic Building)
Teapot World (Teapot Museum) - 3.4 miles (Museum)
Aberconwy House - 3.4 miles (Historic House)
Plas Mawr - 3.5 miles (Historic House)
Conwy, St Mary's and All Saints Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.