Self Catering in Clwyd - Colwyn Bay
Areas: Conwy, Clwyd
Ty Ucha'r Ffordd
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £343.00
This a pretty stone cottage on the Bodnant Estate stands in a secluded position above the Eglwysbach valley with spectacular views towards the Snowdonia Mountains with accommodation for two guests and one child.
Ty Ucha'r Ffordd is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
Although the cottage is compact, it has been sympathetically extended to provide generous openings between the main rooms. Outside the kitchen there is a terraced area with fine views, and other sitting areas have been created around the house and in the garden.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps two guests plus one child.
- One bedroom, one cabin bedroom and one bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden, part of which is on a slope with a level sitting area in front of the cottage commanding the view and others behind the cottage.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Your dog is welcome at the property (small additional charge); due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Access to the cottage is via a single land road.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Oak floors.
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Freeview TV, DVD and CD player.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Colwyn Bay area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bodnant Garden - 0.6 miles (Garden)
Hendre Waelod Burial Chamber - 2 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Caerhun Roman Fort (Canovium) - 2.2 miles (Roman Site)
Conwy Castle - 3.8 miles (Castle)
Aberconwy Abbey - 3.8 miles (Abbey)
Conwy Suspension Bridge - 3.8 miles (Historic Building)
Teapot World (Teapot Museum) - 3.9 miles (Museum)
Aberconwy House - 3.9 miles (Historic House)
Plas Mawr - 3.9 miles (Historic House)
Conwy, St Mary's and All Saints Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.