Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Baunton
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £384.00
This charming property is one of four terraced cottages situated in a peaceful lane in Baunton village near Cirencester. It overlooks the picturesque church of St Mary Magdalene and has recently been renovated to a very high standard.
This charming traditional cottage offers an ideal base for exploring the numerous attractions nearby.
There is extensive shopping in nearby Cirencester and the area is served by a wide choice of country and town-centre pubs and restaurants, each with its own character and charm. A popular local country pub, 40 minutes on foot from the cottage along country paths, is the Bathhurst Arms, with buckets of atmosphere and serving good food.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One, small well behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge), kept to the ground floor please.
- Please be aware that the cottage is built on a gradual slope. There are four steps (with hand rail) from the car space to the front garden and another three shallow steps to the front door area. To reach the enclosed back garden there are seven steps with secure railings followed by four shallow steps.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Flatscreen TV, DVD player, CD player and iPod dock in sitting room; telephone for incoming calls.
- Oven, hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, wine cooler, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Cot, highchair and stairgate provided on request.
- 15% Discount for Poppy's Cottage guests at Cirencester Golf Club just a quarter of a mile away.
- Cycle Hire available locally with plenty of good cycling routes nearby.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Baunton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Baunton, St Mary Magdalene Church - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
Cirencester Norman Arch - 1.3 miles (Historic Building)
Cirencester Roman Wall - 1.5 miles (Roman Site)
Bagendon, St Margaret's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Corinium Museum - 1.5 miles (Museum)
Cirencester Park - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Cirencester, St John the Baptist - 1.6 miles (Historic Church)
Daglingworth, Holy Rood Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Cirencester Roman Amphitheatre - 2 miles (Roman Site)
Cerney House Gardens - 2.1 miles (Garden)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.