Self Catering in Isle of Wight - Ventnor
Isle of Wight
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £880.00
This luxurious detached house in Ventnor is in the south of the Isle of Wight, in an area known for its Mediterranean type climate. Secluded Steephill Cove is a five minute stroll away and Ventnor Botanical Gardens are just a two minute walk.
The Haven is a luxuriously appointed, detached holiday house located in the south of the Isle of Wight within an area known for its Mediterranean-style climate and areas of natural beauty.
There is plenty to see and do on the Isle of Wight. The secluded Steephill Cove is a five minute stroll away, and the Ventnor Botanical Gardens with a modern visitor centre, incorporating regular local art displays and exhibitions, is just a couple of minutes' walk away. The gardens also have a restaurant and a children's play park. An ideal location for an outdoor break, the Isle of Wight coastal path walks are within a minutes' walk of the Haven.
Ventnor seafront offers various places to eat, a popular beach which is good for sunbathing and swimming, a selection of shops and amusements, and plenty of car parking.
The luxury self catering rental can accommodate 10 guests, using the two full height pull-out beds in the twin bedroom.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight + two guests.
- Please note that the property is suitable for a maximum of eight adults and two children in pull out beds.
- Four bedrooms, one shower room, one en-suite shower room, one family bathroom and one en-suite bathroom.
- Please note the fourth bedroom includes two full height pull out beds (suitable for children) providing a maximum of four beds.
- Secure rear garden.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Up to two well-behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog). The ferries welcome dogs in the passenger lounges in dedicated areas and provide water bowls.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Fridge, freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher, microwave.
- Sky TV and DVD player in snug. SkyPlus HD and Blu-Ray DVD in living room.
- Cot, cot bedding, high chair and stair gates available on request.
- Please note that the telephone is for local and emergency calls only.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- The rocky coastline is nearby with a wealth of lovely walks.
- There are more than 20 beaches around the island including several which are award winning. The island is very dog friendly and that there are 9 beaches that welcome dogs all year round.
- Ventnor Botanical Gardens, Osborne House, Amazon World and Carisbrooke Castle are some of the island's most popular attractions.
- Travelling times are approximately one and a half to two hours from London to Lymington Ferry Port or Portsmouth Ferry Port - 30 minute ferry crossing.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Ventnor area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Ventnor Botanic Garden - 0.4 miles (Garden)
Appuldurcombe House - 2.1 miles (Historic House)
Godshill, All Saints Church - 3.3 miles (Historic Church)
St Catherine's Oratory - 3.6 miles (Historic Building)
The Shipwreck Centre & Maritime Museum - 6.1 miles (Museum)
Arreton, St George's Church - 6.1 miles (Historic Church)
Arreton Manor - 6.1 miles (Historic Building)
Newport Roman Villa - 6.1 miles (Roman Site)
Brading Roman Villa - 6.5 miles (Roman Site)
Morton Manor - 6.6 miles (Garden)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.