Self Catering in Clwyd - Colwyn Bay
Areas: Conwy, Clwyd
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £510.00
Ty Newydd is a period farmhouse on the Bodnant Estate, occupying a prominent position with breathtaking views over the Conwy estuary and towards the Carneddau Mountains of Snowdonia National Park. Access is via a single track road.
Ty Newydd is one of eight luxury self-catering cottages on The Bodnant Estate near Conwy in North Wales. A perfect outdoor break, the Bodnant Estate is privately owned and this cottage lies off a woodland track from where there are glorious walks along private paths through woods and across farmland. The world famous Bodnant Garden owned by the National Trust, is central to the Estate and within one to two miles' walking distance from the properties and open 361 days a year. The world famous garden is famed for its laburnum arch, Italiante terraces, waterfalls and National Collections of plants.
Ty Newydd is a detached, period holiday farmhouse, occupying a prominent position with breath-taking views over the Conwy estuary, over the Eglwysbach Valley and toward the Mountains of the Snowdonia National Park.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms, one en-suite shower room, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom.
- A wood burning stove.
- Large enclosed lawned garden with terrace providing wonderful panoramas in all directions.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- You can bring your dog to this cottage; due to nearby livestock, please keep your pet under careful control.
- Access to the cottage is via a single lane country road.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- TV, freeview, video, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Fishing permits available at Bodnant Garden Centre.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Colwyn Bay area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bodnant Garden - 0.9 miles (Garden)
Caerhun Roman Fort (Canovium) - 1.1 miles (Roman Site)
Hendre Waelod Burial Chamber - 2.3 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Maen y Bardd (Stone of the Bard) - 3.3 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Conwy Castle - 4 miles (Castle)
Aberconwy Abbey - 4 miles (Abbey)
Conwy Suspension Bridge - 4 miles (Historic Building)
Teapot World (Teapot Museum) - 4.1 miles (Museum)
Aberconwy House - 4.1 miles (Historic House)
Plas Mawr - 4.1 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.