Self Catering in Leicestershire - Staunton Harold
Staunton Harold Hall
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £435.00
This fine lodge is in a woodland clearing in the grounds of Staunton Harold Hall, part of a traditional country estate in Leicestershire. The lodge, built using estate timber, provides a contemporary retreat overlooking the parkland.
Deerpark Lodge is situated in a woodland clearing within private parkland in the grounds of Staunton Harold Hall. The Staunton Harold Estate is a traditional country estate of some 2,000 acres centred on the great Georgian mansion.
Nestling in a corner of north west Leicestershire, close to the Derbyshire border, Deerpark Lodge was built using estate timber for its frame and cladding and provides a contemporary retreat overlooking the parkland.
Accessed via its own drive and entrance, Deerpark Lodge still has access to the craft centre, tea rooms, delicatessen (at weekends) and garden nursery which forms part of the Staunton Harold Estate. There are also magnificent lakes which guests can fish by arrangement at no charge and there are numerous walks throughout the estate. Occupants of the lodge can access the 28 acres of privately owned land which is otherwise not open to the public.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms, one en-suite walk in shower room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large decked area.
- Onsite parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- WiFi (limited, please see layout/equipment).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Access to 28 acres of private land.
- Magnificent lakes upon which guests can fish by arrangement at no charge.
- Central heating (wood fired with hot water immersion back up).
- Electric cooker, fridge with small integrated freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- A full size fridge/freezer is also connected in the garden shed.
- Wall mounted TV in the sitting room, DVD.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Staunton Harold area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Ashby de la Zouch Museum - 0.1 miles (Museum)
Ashby de la Zouch, St Helens Church - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
Ashby-de-la-Zouch Castle - 0.2 miles (Castle)
Staunton Harold Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Moira Furnace - 3 miles (Historic Building)
Calke Abbey - 3.9 miles (Historic House)
Stretton-en-le-Field, St Michael's Church - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
Donington-le-Heath Manor - 4.7 miles (Historic House)
Grace Dieu Priory - 4.7 miles (Abbey)
Melbourne, St Michael & St Mary Church - 5.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.