Self Catering in Suffolk - Huntingfield
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £381.00
This Grade II, 17th century mid-terrace property is situated in the quiet Suffolk village of Huntingfield. Nearby places to visit include Framlingham with its impressive castle and the beautiful resort of Southwold with its pier and stunning beaches.
Huntingfield is a quiet village between the market towns of Framlingham and Southwold. There is an excellent pub on the green opposite the cottage which serves good food. You can also collect your supper from the pub on a 'take away' basis to enjoy in the cottage.
The nearby village of Laxfield provides a village shop and two further pubs. You will find a further selection of shops in the attractive market town of Halesworth less than five miles away.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms over second and third floor.
- One bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Patio and private enclosed garden to the rear looking onto a stream and copse.
- Steep wooden spiral staircases.
- Babies and children are welcome at the property.
- A well-behaved dog is welcome at the property (small additional charge).
- Parking for one vehicle.
- Minimum stay of two nights.
- Abundance of beams.
- Vaulted ceiling in the double bedroom.
- Four adult bicycles are available for your use.
- Electric cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- TV, DVD, CD player with iPod dock. Payphone.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Huntingfield area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Huntingfield, St Mary's Church - 0.4 miles (Historic Church)
Cratfield, St Mary the Virgin Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Linstead Parva, St Margaret's Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Chediston, St Mary's Church - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Laxfield, All Saints - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Laxield Guildhall Museum - 3 miles (Museum)
Peasenhall, St Michael's Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Halesworth, St Mary's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Bramfield, St Andrew's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Wissett, St Andrew's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.