Self Catering in Somerset - Vobster
St Edmunds Court
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £628.00
St Edmunds Court is situated in the beautiful village of Vobster, having been refurbished to provide luxury living for those wishing to escape for some peace and tranquillity. A spacious four-bedroom property within easy reach of Bath (12 miles).
Full of character and charm, St Edmunds Court offer flexible accommodation and cosy wood burning stoves in two reception rooms. The local pub is within walking distance and the area offers many local attractions for those wishing to explore. Surrounded by 5 acres of gardens, streams and a wildlife meadow, this property backs onto Upper Vobster Farm which sits within a further 40 acres.
Vobster Quay is nearby.
The Vobster Inn is within walking distance of the property, other great family gastro style pubs include The Talbot at Mells, The Grange at Whatley and the Archangel in Frome town centre, all of which have lovely outside dining areas.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Four bedrooms, one shower room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Extensive gardens with patio area.
- Onsite parking.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Upper Vobster Farm is unique boutique accommodation with a special focus on providing clear space to allow you to deeply rest. As part of this we do ask that there is no smoking or alcohol on the farm or around any of the cottages.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- A welcome hamper is provided upon arrival, this will be gluten, dairy and alcohol free.
- Cooker with gas hob and microwave.
- Fridge with large freezer compartment, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with freeview.
Apple TV enabled. iPod/CD/docking station. DVD player.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate available upon request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 4
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Vobster area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Leigh on Mendip, St Giles Church - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
Mells, St Andrew's Church - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Holcombe Old Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nunney Castle - 2.9 miles (Castle)
Hardington Bampfylde, St Mary's Church - 3.3 miles (Historic Church)
Stoney Littleton Long Barrow - 5.4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Emborough, Blessed Virgin Mary Church - 6 miles (Historic Church)
Batcombe, Blessed Virgin Mary Church - 6.3 miles (Historic Church)
Evercreech, St Peter's Church - 7.3 miles (Historic Church)
Milton Clevedon, St James Church - 7.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.