Self Catering in Herefordshire - Pembridge
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £435.00
This half-timbered property in an idyllic rural setting, lies in the grounds of Bearwood House, however is completely separate. Picturesque Pembridge village is a mile away and the Michelin-starred Stagg Inn is within 15 minutes drive.
Bearwood Cottage is a half-timbered property in an idyllic, rural setting. It lies in the grounds of Bearwood House, however does have its own drive and garden. Six bicycles (including a tandem), croquet, badminton, boules and other games are provided. There is an Xbox One s, Bose SoundLink and a good selection of board games.
For special and specific occasions, plan your trip around one of the many festivals in the area including the world famous literary Hay Festival, Hay Festival Winter Weekend, Ludlow Food, Leominster and Presteigne Festivals.
For a larger party, Bearwood House and Bearwood Cottage can be combined, please click here.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom.
- Open fireplace.
- Lovely garden.
- On-site parking.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- A half-timbered property set in an idyllic location.
- Lies in the grounds of Bearwood House but does have its own drive.
- Garden furniture and barbecue are available.
- Six bicycles and a tandem (shared with Bearwood House) and games available.
- Rayburn and conventional electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Smart TV with full connectivity, Bose SoundLink and Xbox One S. Telephone with honesty box.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Pembridge area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Pembridge, St Mary Church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Westonbury Mill Water Gardens - 1.6 miles (Garden)
Eardisland, St Mary Church - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Dilwyn, St Mary Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Shobdon, St John Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Stretford, St Cosmos & St Damian Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Kingsland, St Michael & All Angels Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Mortimers Cross Water Mill - 4 miles (Historic Building)
Lyonshall, St Michael Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Weobley, St Peter & St Paul - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.