Self Catering in Herefordshire - Pembridge
Pembridge Travel and Heritage Information
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £343.00
Cobbler's Cottage is a quintessential character cottage in the picturesque village of Pembridge on the famous Black and White Village Trail. Pembridge boasts a good selection of places to eat and drink, and is close to the historic market towns of Ludlow and Hay-on-Wye.
Cobbler's Cottage is full of medieval charm and cosiness. This semi-detatched cottage is a quintessential example of a black and white cottage with beamed walls and ceilings, which has been fully renovated, in the picturesque village of Pembridge. Pembridge, often described as 'The Jewel in the Crown' of north Herefordshire's Black and White Village Trail, is a quintessential English village.
Set in an area of outstanding beauty, there are many walks on your doorstep such as Offa's Dyke and The Mortimer Forest which are both close by. Modern Pembridge boasts a good selection of places to eat and drink, and is within easy reach of many beautiful market towns including Ludlow and Hay-on-Wye.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- One double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with summerhouse.
- Wood burning stove.
- Off street parking for two cars.
- Babes in arms and children over eight years old welcome.
- Two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Exposed beams and original staircase.
- Handmade bespoke kitchen.
- Sunny conservatory overlooking the pretty garden.
- Free standing electric oven, microwave and combined fridge freezer.
- Dishwasher, washing machine and electric dryer/airer.
- Three televisions with Freeview.
- Blu-ray player and CD player with radio.
- Games and a large selection of fiction and non-fiction books.
- Travel cot.
- Garden table and chairs, two sun loungers and outdoor rocking chairs.
- Charcoal barbecue.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Pembridge area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Pembridge, St Mary Church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Westonbury Mill Water Gardens - 1.3 miles (Garden)
Eardisland, St Mary Church - 2 miles (Historic Church)
Dilwyn, St Mary Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Shobdon, St John Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Lyonshall, St Michael Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Stretford, St Cosmos & St Damian Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Weobley, St Peter & St Paul - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Weobley Museum - 4.2 miles (Museum)
Kingsland, St Michael & All Angels Church - 4.2 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Stay from: £435.00
Stay from: £408.00 - 1699.00
Stay from: £425.00 - 1646.00
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.
UK Self Catering
England - Scotland - Wales
Devon - Cornwall - Lake District - Highlands - North Wales - South West Wales