Self Catering in Cumbria - Bowness-on-Windermere
Areas: Lake District, Cumbria
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £1708.00
Renovated in 2018, Cherry Trees combines stunning traditional features with luxury modern living. Situated on the outskirts of the popular town of Bowness on Windermere, the house is set within beautiful landscaped gardens in a unique, elevated location overlooking Lake Windermere.
Within the heart of the beautiful Lake District and newly crowned World Heritage site, Cherry Trees couldn't be better located for enjoying all that this stunning area has to offer. A 10 minute walk takes you into the bustling tourist town of Bowness on Windermere where there are plenty of coffee shops, restaurants & bars, offering a good selection of eateries to choose from. Nearby are a wealth of tourist attractions, Lakeland walks and country pubs, all within half an hour's drive from Cherry Trees.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Two en-suite bedrooms (one with king size sleigh bed and one with super king zip and link bed).
- Three further bedrooms (one with king size bed, one with twin beds and one with super king zip and link bed)
- Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Spectacular views of Lake Windermere.
- Landscaped gardens with decked seating areas.
- Tennis court.
- On-site parking.
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Wood burning stove.
- Dual fuel AGA, dishwasher, combined fridge/freezer.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- 55' flat screen TV, Xbox games console & family board games.
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms.
- Cot and high chair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bowness-on-Windermere area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Blackwell, the Arts and Crafts House - 0.8 miles (Historic Building)
Claife Viewing Station - 1 miles (Historic Building)
Hill Top - 2.1 miles (Historic Building)
Holehird Gardens - 3.1 miles (Garden)
Brockhole Gardens - 3.2 miles (Garden)
Hawkshead Grammar School - 3.5 miles (Historic Building)
Graythwaite Hall Garden - 3.5 miles (Garden)
Beatrix Potter Gallery - 3.6 miles (Museum)
Wray Castle - 3.7 miles (Historic House)
Townend - 3.8 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.