Self Catering in Devon - Salcombe
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £402.00
This fine property is situated at the head of a valley leading down to the estuary, with a beautiful view of Salcombe and with several sandy beaches within a 15-minute walk. The location in fantastic for those who love coastal walks, sailing and peace, perfect for families.
A high quality modern barn conversion in an excellent unspoiled coastal position within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Apple Barn is situated at the head of a valley leading down to the estuary, with beautiful views to Salcombe and sunsets. Several sandy beaches are within a 15-minute walk and nearby car parks include the National Trust car park at Mill Bay.
There are scenic walks in all directions from the property including spectacular sections of the South West Coast Path and a track leading down to Mill Bay and the Salcombe estuary. It is a fantastic location for those who love coastal walks, sailing and peace.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four + two guests.
- Two bedrooms, one bathroom on the ground floor and a wc on the first floor.
- Two single futons in the first floor living area
- The property is suitable four adults and two children.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large, west facing terrace and lawned garden.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One well behaved dog welcome, kept to the ground floor please (small additional charge).
- Children over 5 years are welcome, baby in his/her own moses basket welcome.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Exposed beams, oak and cream limestone floors with oil-fired underfloor heating downstairs.
- Electric cooker, large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Hi-Fi with quality surround sound for radio/input for ipod/phone in the living area and kitchen.
- Telephone with honesty box, there is no mobile signal.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Salcombe area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Salcombe Maritime Museum - 1.1 miles (Museum)
Overbeck's Museum and Garden - 1.3 miles (Museum)
Gallants Bower Fort - 11.4 miles (Historic Building)
Bayard's Cove Fort - 11.5 miles (Historic Building)
Dartmouth Castle - 11.5 miles (Castle)
Darmouth, St Petrox Church - 11.6 miles (Historic Church)
Dartmouth, St Saviour's Church - 11.6 miles (Historic Church)
Dartmouth Museum - 11.7 miles (Museum)
North Huish, St Mary's Church - 12 miles (Historic Church)
Coleton Fishacre House and Garden - 12.8 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.