Self Catering in Suffolk - Sibton
Sleeps a maximum of: 26
Pricing From: £5104.00
The manor, with its classic Georgian proportions, luxurious en-suite bedrooms and contemporary features including gym, games room, cinema and naturally-filtered pool and hot tub, make this the perfect exclusive-use location for birthdays, anniversaries and special celebrations. Set within a 4,500 acre private country estate.
The manor, with its classic Georgian proportions, luxurious en-suite bedrooms and contemporary features including gym, games room, cinema and naturally-filtered pool and hot tub, make this the perfect exclusive-use location for birthdays, anniversaries and special celebrations.
The concierge aim to deliver a completely bespoke service depending on your needs and desires and the General Manager can take care of excursions, activities and day-to-day requests. Prior to your stay, he will discuss menus and drinks options for your special celebration or holiday, as well as any additional staff you may require, such as butlers, chefs and waiting staff. The friendly and discreet daily housekeepers, who ensure rooms are guest-ready at all times, can also deal with any laundry requests.
The talented chefs are led by Head Chef Adam Simmonds who has acquired Michelin stars at two separate establishments and is available for private chef dining. Adam's team create completely bespoke menus for guests and their parties to suit the special celebration or holiday.
From the thrill of the shoot to the tranquillity of fishing or simply exploring the wilderness, there is an abundance of exciting country pursuits which can be arranged. Sailing, golf and horse riding can also be organised nearby, as can kite-surfing, watersking, parachuting, gliding and flying lessons for the adrenaline seekers.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 24 guests.
- Twelve bedrooms.
- Seven en-suite bathrooms, two en-suite shower rooms and two family bathrooms.
- Four open fireplaces.
- Patio area outside the front of the property with stunning views across the parkland.
- Onsite parking.
- Two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor please.
- Minimum stay of one night.
- Set within 4,500 acres of parkland.
- Family kitchen with Aga.
- Dining room seating 24.
- Games room with pool table, table tennis and table football.
- Dishwasher and washing machine.
- Flatscreen TV's with Freeview and Freesat channels in all bedrooms and an iPod dock for entertainment.
- Use of an outdoor shared swimming pool, (heated between May - October.) For an additional cost, the pool can be heated outside these months.
- Use of a tennis court.
- Daily housekeeping, afternoon tea and breakfast are included.
- An additional concierge service is available upon request. This includes a chef, butler and waiting staff as well as bespoke spa treatments.
- Sleeps: 26
- Bedrooms: 13
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sibton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Yoxford, St Peter's Church - 1.1 miles (Historic Church)
Peasenhall, St Michael's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Darsham, All Saints Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Bramfield, St Andrew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Huntingfield, St Mary's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington, St Peter's Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Bruisyard, St Peter's Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Saxmundham, St John the Baptist Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Theberton, St Peter's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Wenhaston, St Peter's Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.