Self Catering in Kent - Wittersham
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £455.00
This is a charming detached weather-boarded cottage, set in a secluded location on the edge of the village of Wittersham. It is surrounded by enclosed lawned gardens with plenty of space with excellent views of fields and woodland.
Overlooking fields and woodland, this cottage is peacefully situated at the end of a grassy track, yet only a short stroll to a cosy, dog friendly village pub with good food and awards from the Campaign for Real Ale. The cottage is surrounded by enclosed lawned gardens, with heavily scented old roses and plenty of space for summer living, with room to kick a football around along with parking.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed, lawned garden with garden furniture.
- Ample parking is available for three cars.
- The accommodation is on the ground floor.
- One well behaved dog welcome at the property.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Within walking distance of the local pub.
- Ceramic hob and double electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer.
- Two TVs, one with freeview, two DVD players, Nintendo Wii, Radio with iPod adapter.
- Travel cot and high chair.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wittersham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Smallhythe Place - 1.7 miles (Historic Building)
Newenden, St Peter's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Tenterden and District Museum - 3.8 miles (Museum)
Tenterden, St Mildred - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Kent and East Sussex Railway - 3.9 miles (Family Attraction)
Rolvenden, St Mary the Virgin - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Horne's Place Chapel - 4.5 miles (Historic Building)
Northiam, St Mary - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Great Dixter Gardens - 4.6 miles (Garden)
Fairfield, St Thomas Becket Church - 4.6 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.