Self Catering in Kent - Sevenoaks
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £466.00
This recently converted Kent ragstone coach house near Sevenoaks is in a quiet location with views across gardens, paddock, and farmland. The luxurious accommodation is of a very high standard in an uncluttered, contemporary style.
This luxurious property has been fitted to a very high standard, in an uncluttered, contemporary style. The property has eco ground source heating system, giving under-floor heating throughout, 24 hours a day. The property is situated in the hamlet of Stone Street and the beautiful area provides a perfect setting for walkers and visitors to various National Trust properties.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- We recommend this property sleeps two adults and two children.
- Two bedrooms, twin bedroom which leads directly into the master bedroom.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Patio and private garden.
- One well behaved dog welcome, please note: This property may accept two dogs by prior arrangement (small additional charge per dog).
- Parking for two vehicles.
- There is a small spring fed natural pond with moorhens in the owner's garden, this is fenced and gated.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Underfloor heating.
- Both bedrooms have blackout blinds.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- Wall-mounted flatscreen 40' TV and Freeview in the sitting room plus DVD player.
- 32 inch flat screen TV and Freeview in the main bedroom.
- High chair and travel cot available on request.
- Garden furniture and charcoal barbecue available on request (one bag of charcoal provided).
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sevenoaks area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Ightham Mote - 1 miles (Historic House)
Ightham, St Peter - 1.9 miles (Historic Church)
Riverhill Himalayan Gardens - 2.6 miles (Garden)
Knole House - 2.6 miles (Historic House)
Old Soar Manor - 2.8 miles (Historic House)
Great Comp Garden - 3.7 miles (Garden)
Tonbridge Castle - 5.1 miles (Castle)
East Peckham, St Michael's Church - 5.7 miles (Historic Church)
Emmetts Garden - 5.8 miles (Garden)
Coldrum Longbarrow - 6.2 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.