Self Catering in Suffolk - Stoke-by-Nayland
Areas: Constable Country, Suffolk
Stoke-by-Nayland Travel and Heritage Information
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £931.00
Scarlet Pimpernel comprises two of ten country lodges located in the peaceful surroundings of Constable Country in Suffolk, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guests can enjoy complimentary use of excellent poolside and gym facilities, as well as discounted rates for spa days and golf on two on site championship courses.
Scarlet Pimpernel is a delightful combination of country lodges Scarlet and Pimpernel which are part of Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa. Together they accommodate eight guests in the peaceful surroundings of Constable Country, near Stoke by Nayland in Suffolk. The combined lodges are perfect for romantic escapes, cosy family and friends' reunions and golf and spa breaks.
Spacious and bright, each of the two floors offers a large open-plan living, kitchen and dining area which features floor-to-ceiling windows at one end. The patio doors leading out onto large balconies look over the beautiful Suffolk countryside - perfect for; a leisurely breakfast or barbecue, a spot of sunbathing or an evening cocktail as the sun goes down. On both floors there are two spacious double bedrooms, one with en-suite and a one bedroom with the use of the contemporary family bathroom.
Each of the four bedrooms offer zip and link beds which can either be twins, or can be zipped together to make a super king-size bed.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms with two en-suite bathrooms.
- Two family bathrooms, one on each floor
- Wooden balconies.
- Onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- A welcome hamper will be provided (this differs from the standard Rural Retreats hamper).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Lodge Porter is on call 24/7 to transport guests to and from the spa/golf/dining facilities.
- You can have one of the Hotel's Chefs prepare a bespoke menu and serve it to you in the comfort and privacy of your lodge.
- Complimentary access to indoor heated swimming pool, sanarium, steam room, Jacuzzi and gymnasium featuring the latest Technogym technology.
- Onsite spa and two championship golf courses for which additional charges will apply.
- Onsite two AA Rosette restaurant, bars, clubhouse restaurant, gift and golf shops, squash court, pool, fishing, covered driving range and professional golf tuition for which additional charges will apply.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Electric oven and four ring induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Flatscreen televisions, Blu-Ray DVD player, surround sound in the sitting room and iPod docking station.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request, please note that additional charges may apply.
Please bring your own cot linen.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
- Swimming Pool
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stoke-by-Nayland area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Stoke-by-Nayland, St Mary's Church - 1.2 miles (Historic Church)
Polstead, St Mary's Church - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Boxford, St Mary's Church - 2.1 miles (Historic Church)
Wissington, St Mary's Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Groton, St Bartholomew's Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington Hall - 2.9 miles (Historic Building)
Boxted, St Peter's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Little Horkesley Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
St Stephen's Chapel - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Wormingford, St Andrew's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Stay from: £388.00
Stay from: £543.00
Stay from: £388.00
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.
UK Self Catering
England - Scotland - Wales
Devon - Cornwall - Lake District - Highlands - North Wales - South West Wales