Self Catering in Norfolk - Erpingham
Areas: North Norfolk, Norfolk
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £293.00
This romantic retreat for two offers stunning views of unspoilt countryside with frequent sightings of the resident barn owl and deer. Situated in the village of Erpingham near the Weaver's Way footpath, it is ideal for relaxing and exploring.
Miller's Loft is an idyllic romantic retreat for two, offering stunning views of unspoilt North Norfolk countryside with frequent sightings of the resident barn owl and deer. The Loft is situated on the Weavers Way footpath and is an ideal location for simply relaxing, walking, cycling and exploring the North Norfolk countryside and coast.
Miller's Loft is well served by good places to eat and drink: The acclaimed Saracens Head is close by and the award-winning Gunton Arms just a short drive away. The nearby market town of Aylsham (two and a half miles) has a weekly Friday morning W.I. market with fresh local produce available as well as a twice monthly Saturday morning farmers market.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- First floor accommodation.
- One bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Outdoors decked area.
- Sorry, no children. Small baby in own moses basket welcome* (*Please be aware of the external staircase - not suitable for a crawling baby or toddler).
- Parking for one vehicle.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- An ideal Romantic Retreat for two with sloping ceilings in the majority of rooms including the shower room.
- Stunning views of unspoilt North Norfolk countryside with frequent sightings of the resident barn owl and deer.
- Electric effect stove fire, electric hob and double oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, dishwasher.
- Freeview TV, DVD and CD player/radio and iPod dock.
- Pay-as-you-go mobile available.
- Access to washing machine/tumble dryer, additional freezer (if required).
- Cycle hire is available from the property owners and secure cycle storage.
- An indoor heated swimming pool is available to hire a short walk from the property, facilities also include a sauna and jacuzzi for further details contact Skipjack Leisure on 01263 761352.
- The village has a multi use games area with tennis court available to hire. Tennis rackets are available from the housekeeper.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Welcome Hamper
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Erpingham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Hanworth, St Bartholomew's Church - 2 miles (Historic Church)
Blickling Hall - 2.3 miles (Historic House)
Thurgarton, All Saints Church - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Gunton Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Mannington Hall Gardens - 2.8 miles (Garden)
Wolterton Park - 2.8 miles (Garden)
Matlaske, St Peter's Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Bure Valley Railway - 3.4 miles (Family Attraction)
Barningham Winter, St Mary's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
North Barningham, St Peter's Church - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.