Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Broadwell
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £381.00
This pretty mid-terrace cottage built from classic Cotswold stone has many charming period features including flagstone floors, an inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove and exposed beams. Situated in the heart of the picturesque village of Broadwell, it is the perfect setting to experience the beauty of the Cotswolds.
Felltree Cottage is an attractive period home in the Cotswolds, which has been tastefully modernised and turned into a charming holiday cottage for two. With its flagstone floors, inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove, exposed beams and good sized garden to the rear of the property, it is the ideal property for a cosy and relaxing break away.
Broadwell is the quintessential Cotswold village with its classic stone cottages, gently flowing stream with a ford, tranquil village green and of course, a well-loved local pub, The Fox Inn. Just 2 miles away is the small market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, which offers a variety of tea shops, restaurants, gift and antique shops which are perfect for a leisurely day of shopping. Broadwell is only 3 miles from Moreton-in-Marsh which has a convenient main line railway station with a regular service to London and Oxford.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Master bedroom with 5' bed and small second bedroom with 3' single bed.
- Bathroom with bath and hand held shower.
- Enclosed garden with paved terrace and views to open countryside.
- Sorry, no children or pets.
- Minimum stay two nights.
- Period features including flagstone floors and exposed beams.
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Washing machine, combined fridge freezer, dishwasher, freestanding electric cooker and microwave.
- Television with Freeview, DVD player, radio/CD player.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Guests are advised that due to the age and size of the property there are low beams and narrow staircases. Care should be taken when ascending/descending to the first and second floors.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 2
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Broadwell area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Stow-on-the-Wold, St Edward's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Lower Oddington, St Nicholas Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Longborough, St James - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Adlestrop, St Mary Magdalene - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Chastleton House - 2.7 miles (Historic House)
Sezincote - 3.2 miles (Historic House)
Bourton House Garden - 3.6 miles (Garden)
Bledington, St Leonards - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Batsford Arboretum - 4.1 miles (Garden)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 4.2 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.