Self Catering in Oxfordshire - Clanfield
Areas: Cotswolds, Oxfordshire
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £1046.00
Set in the idyllic Cotswold village of Clanfield, this substantial home is very spacious and is tastefully decorated with a relaxed, family home feel. The five acre property comprises two fields (often with sheep) and a large walled garden.
Hunter Court is a beautiful property set in the idyllic Cotswold village of Clanfield. This substantial home is very spacious and tastefully decorated with a relaxed, family home feel.
Situated within five acres comprising of two fields (often with sheep) and a walled garden of approximately half an acre.
The self-catering holiday retreat is a two minute walk from two cosy 17th century pubs, The Clanfield Tavern and The Plough Inn, with excellent food and roaring log fires. The village also boasts a post office and village shop. In the neighbouring village of Bampton you will discover a supermarket, the local butchers, an art gallery and a number of pubs. Bampton has a variety of annual events including The Great Original Shirt Race, Morris Dancing and Donkey Derby.
Hunter Cottage, is within the grounds and offers additional accommodation for two guests.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Five bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with walk in shower, two en-suite shower rooms and en-suite bathroom with walk in shower to master bedroom.
- Open fireplace in the sitting room and a wood burning stove in the family room.
- Beautiful, walled garden of approximately half an acre with feature pond and trees.
- Children over 10 years are welcome along with a baby under 1 year (in own moses basket).
- Parking for three vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a 3 night stay.
- Garden furniture and a barbecue are provided between the months of April and October.
- Gas hob, electric oven, multi-functional microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Television with Sky.
- Two fields (often with sheep).
- Two minutes walk from an excellent pub with open fires and good food.
- Conservatory and office.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Clanfield area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Clanfield, St Stephen's Church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Black Bourton, St Mary's - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Bampton, St Mary's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Langford, St Matthew - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Kelmscott, St George Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Kelmscott Manor - 3 miles (Historic Building)
Faringdon, All Saints Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Faringdon Folly - 4 miles (Historic Building)
Shilton, Holy Rood Church - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Buckland, St Mary - 4.2 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.