Self Catering in Herefordshire - Kington
Sleeps a maximum of: 16
Pricing From: £2243.00
This bright and spacious farmhouse is in a wonderful (and totally private) position with far reaching views on all sides. Situated in the West of Herefordshire near the Welsh border, the house is surrounded by its own ancient rolling pasture.
Upper Mowley is a bright and spacious farmhouse in a wonderful and totally private position with far reaching views on all sides. The nearby farm buildings are no longer used for farming and are now an indoor games area, including a full size indoor tennis court and table tennis room.
A perfect outdoor break, there is unbeatable walking with the Mortimer Trail (from Ludlow to Kington) and Offa's Dyke nearby.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps fourteen + two guests.
- Seven bedrooms plus a dressing room off one of the bedrooms with single bed.
- Three en-suite bathrooms, one en-suite shower room and two family bathrooms.
- Please be aware that floor plans are available on request.
- Two wood buring stoves and an open fire.
- Large gardens with enclosed walled area within.
- Large decked area for al fresco dining.
- Onsite parking for eight vehicles.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor please.
- A second dog may be possible by arrangement - please contact the office when making your booking.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Electric range cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, second fridge, two dishwashers, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Large walk-in pantry and utility room.
- Two Sky HD TVs, two DVD players, stereo and iPod dock.
- Two travel cots, two stairgates and two highchairs.
- Barbecue and garden furniture.
- Indoor games area marked for tennis with concrete surface.
- Use of a table tennis.
- Catering is available locally please click here for further information.
- Sleeps: 16
- Bedrooms: 7
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Kington area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Lyonshall, St Michael Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Presteigne, St Andrew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Bryan's Ground - 2.8 miles (Garden)
Judge's Lodging - 2.9 miles (Historic Building)
Presteigne Castle (The Warden) - 3 miles (Castle)
Kington, St Mary Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Westonbury Mill Water Gardens - 3.3 miles (Garden)
Hergest Croft Gardens - 3.5 miles (Garden)
Stapleton Castle and Garden - 3.9 miles (Castle)
Pembridge, St Mary Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.