Self Catering in Devon - Mortehoe
Bull Point Lighthouse
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £402.00
This cottage is part of the Bull Point Lighthouse site, just outside the pretty village of Mortehoe in North Devon. The property features entrance hall, dining room leading to small kitchen, sitting room, two single bedrooms and a double bedroom.
In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Triton at Bull Point Lighthouse.
Triton sleeping four guests is one of four refurbished former lighthouse keepers' cottages at the lighthouse which lies just outside of Mortehoe in North Devon. The nearby village of Mortehoe is a very pretty village with good pubs and restaurants, fish and chips, stores and a delicatessen. Nearby places to visit include Woolacombe with its Blue Flag sandy beach which is only a 10-minute drive from Bull Point.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Shared unenclosed grassed area.
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- This lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
- Spectacular, panoramic views.
- Electric wood burner, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- TV, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Within easy reach of the stunning, sandy beach at Woolacombe.
- Also on this site are Sherrin, sleeping five guests, Siren, sleeping five guests and Warden, sleeping two guests.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Mortehoe area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Chambercombe Manor - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Braunton, St Brannock's Church - 6.2 miles (Historic Church)
Marwood, St Michael's Church - 7.6 miles (Historic Church)
Marwood Hill - 7.6 miles (Garden)
Arlington, St James Church - 10.1 miles (Historic Church)
Arlington Court - 10.2 miles (Historic House)
Tapeley Park - 11 miles (Historic House)
Parracombe, St Petrock's Church - 13.2 miles (Historic Church)
Swimbridge, St James Church - 14.3 miles (Historic Church)
Cobbaton Combat Collection - 15.7 miles (Museum)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.