Self Catering in Devon - Woolacombe
Bull Point Lighthouse
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £461.00
This cottage is part of the Bull Point Lighthouse site, just outside the pretty village of Mortehoe in North Devon. The property features entrance hall, dining room, kitchen, sitting room, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Siren at Bull Point Lighthouse. Siren, sleeping five guests is one of four refurbished former lighthouse keepers' cottages at the lighthouse which lies just outside of Mortehoe in North Devon. The nearby village of Mortehoe is a very pretty village with good pubs and restaurants, fish and chips, stores and a delicatessen.
Nearby places to visit include Woolacombe with its Blue Flag sandy beach which is only a 10-minute drive from Bull Point.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Shared unenclosed grassed area.
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Sorry, no pets.
- This lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
- Spectacular, panoramic views.
- Electric wood burner, electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- TV and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Within easy reach of the stunning, sandy beach at Woolacombe.
- Also on this site are Sherrin, sleeping five guests, Triton, sleeping four guests and Warden, sleeping two guests.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Woolacombe area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Chambercombe Manor - 4.3 miles (Historic House)
Braunton, St Brannock's Church - 6.2 miles (Historic Church)
Marwood, St Michael's Church - 7.6 miles (Historic Church)
Marwood Hill - 7.6 miles (Garden)
Arlington, St James Church - 10.1 miles (Historic Church)
Arlington Court - 10.2 miles (Historic House)
Tapeley Park - 11 miles (Historic House)
Parracombe, St Petrock's Church - 13.2 miles (Historic Church)
Swimbridge, St James Church - 14.3 miles (Historic Church)
Valley of Rocks - 15.3 miles (Countryside)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.