Self Catering in Suffolk - Sibton Green
The Granary (Sibton Green)
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £402.00
This 19th century property has been converted to provide spacious accommodation for four guests. It is set within its own grounds amidst rolling farmland in the small hamlet of Sibton Green, conveniently located for visiting Southwold.
Situated in a small hamlet between Yoxford and Peasenhall, the property is set within its own grounds amidst rolling farmland. The White Horse Inn which has been the recipient of numerous awards over the years can be found in the neighbouring village of Sibton and Peasenhall, which is about two miles away, is home to the famous Emmetts delicatessen, the winner of the Gourmet Britain award of 'the Best Independently-Owned Shop 2012.'
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one family bathroom on the ground floor.
- Wood burning stove.
- Decked balcony overlooking a small lake owned by a neighbouring farmer.
Please note that this area is unfenced.
- Lawned garden with patio.
- Parking for three vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sadly, the property cannot accommodate children under 10 years old, however a small baby in own moses basket is welcome.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Electric underfloor heating on both levels.
- Electric hob and low level oven, microwave, fridge/freezer.
- Washing machine, dishwasher.
- Television and DVD player.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Sibton Green area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Yoxford, St Peter's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Bramfield, St Andrew's Church - 1.9 miles (Historic Church)
Peasenhall, St Michael's Church - 2.1 miles (Historic Church)
Darsham, All Saints Church - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington, St Peter's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Huntingfield, St Mary's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Halesworth, St Mary's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Wenhaston, St Peter's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Holton Post Mill - 3.9 miles (Historic Building)
Chediston, St Mary's Church - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.