Self Catering in Dyfed - Tenby
Areas: Pembrokeshire, Dyfed
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £886.00
This elegant Grade II listed house is in a quiet cobbled street in the beautiful seaside town of Tenby. Walk 80 yards one way to a stunning beach or the other way to the town centre with its medieval walls, harbour and fishing boats.
Walk 80 yards out of the house one way to a stunning beach or the other way into the town centre with its medieval walls, harbour, fishing boats, colourfully painted Georgian houses, shops, restaurants and cafes. High House is a wonderful place to stay for all ages and at all times of year. The house has a wet room with a walk-in shower and a large selection of wet suits and boogie boards.
There is a TV chill-out room on the top floor, two smart TVs, an X-box 360, blue tooth connected Bose sound box, board games and beach games. There are some of the most beautiful beaches in the UK, numerous walks, surfing, a great links golf course and lots of other seaside activities nearby. Coasteering, surf lessons, rock climbing, abseiling, golf lessons, mackerel fishing, water sports and wet biking can all be arranged.
The house is furnished and equipped to an extremely high standard and has a courtyard with a gas barbecue and atmospherically lit old stone walls for alfresco dining on warm summer evenings - an ideal seaside holiday town house.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Five bedrooms, one shower room, two bathrooms and one en-suite shower room.
- Gas wood burning stove.
- Stone walled courtyard with up lighting.
- Two reserved car parking spaces in Sainsburys nearby.
- Up to two well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge per dog), kept to the ground floor only please. (Please note only one of the nearby beaches allows access to dogs between May - September).
- Minimum of a three night stay. However, please note that during the Ironman Triathlon in Tenby, the minimum stay is 5 nights.
- Great 'chill out' room on top floor for entertaining the children on the wet days!
- Supply of wet suits and boogie boards.
- Electric oven with separate double electric hob, multi-functional microwave.
- Two fridges and a separate small freezer.
- Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- Two Smart televisions with full internet connectivity, Freeview channels, Netflix, BBC iplayer etc. Bluetooth connected bose sound box.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available upon request.
- Garden furniture and gas barbecue.
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Tenby area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Tudor Merchant's House - 0.1 miles (Historic House)
Tenby Medieval Town Walls - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
Tenby, St Mary's Church - 0.1 miles (Historic Church)
Tenby Museum & Art Gallery - 0.2 miles (Museum)
Tenby Castle - 0.3 miles (Castle)
Penally, St Nicholas & St Teilo Church - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
Carswell Medieval House - 2.3 miles (Historic Building)
Caldey Island Priory - 2.3 miles (Abbey)
Caldey Island, St David's Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Caldey Island, St Illtud's Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.