Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Naunton
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £460.00
Nestling in the Windrush Valley, Nellies Barn offers the utmost peace and tranquillity with the Cotswold hotspots of Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Broadway as well as sophisticated Cheltenham all within easy striking distance.
Nellies Barn is a quality barn conversion set amongst the most stunning landscape in the Cotswolds. Nestling in the Windrush Valley, the barn offers the utmost peace and tranquillity with the Cotswold hotspots of Bourton-on-the-Water, Stow-on-the-Wold and Broadway as well as sophisticated Cheltenham all within easy striking distance. Not only a haven for wildlife, you'll soon feel those workaday worries slipping away and children will delight in exploring the farm in complete safety.
Nellies Barn is located in a popular area of the Cotswolds on a peaceful, but working arable farm. Walking opportunities and wildlife watching are in abundance in this area. Various deer, owls and pheasants have all been seen on this farm. One of the Cotswolds most popular walking routes, The Windrush Way, is literally on the doorstep. Course fishing is available on the farm, approximately half a mile from Nellie's Barn and a well-known golf course is close by, where tennis courts are also available.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Ground floor double bedroom and twin bedroom.
- Family bathroom and one en-suite.
- Wood burning stove.
- Small patio and lawn to the rear of the property.
- Guests have use of a secure paddock with summer house and unfenced pond (see Notes for details).
- Children and infants welcome.
- Up to two dogs over the age of twelve months welcome (small additional charge).
- Off street parking available.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Underfloor heating and solar powered electricity.
- Original beams and double height sitting room with additional mezzanine seating area.
- Electric oven with hob, fridge and microwave.
- Dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Nespresso coffee machine.
- Smart television with Netflix, Freesat and DVD player.
- Two LCD televisions in each bedroom.
- Portable black-out blinds available for the bedroom windows.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Garden table and chairs for four.
- Gas barbecue.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Naunton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Cold Aston, St Andrew's Church - 1.6 miles (Historic Church)
Notgrove, St Bartholomew's Church - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Notgrove Long Barrow - 1.7 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Guiting Power, St Michael's Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 2.2 miles (Historic House)
Salperton, All Saints - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Cotswold Farm Park - 3.1 miles (Family Attraction)
Turkdean, All Saints Church - 3.3 miles (Historic Church)
Hazleton, St Andrew's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.