Self Catering in Wiltshire - Gastard
The Old Stables
Sleeps a maximum of: 8
Pricing From: £736.00
This charming detached, stone built converted barn lies within an acre of private garden in the village of Gastard near Corsham. The Old Stables is located within easy reach of Chippenham, Bath and Bristol for those looking to explore during their stay and is ideal for family gatherings, the property offers indoor and outdoor games to keep the children entertained.
The Old Stables is a luxury holiday cottage in Wiltshire. This property is a detached, stone built converted barn in about an acre of ground within the village of Gastard. To access the property use the private drive with electric gates and admire the grounds lined with trees.
The property is light and spacious with lovely french doors opening onto the garden where you will discover a large, lawned garden with ample space to begin an impromptu sports game or simply lie down, relax and enjoy the peace and tranquillity.
The village of Gastard has a family-friendly pub, The Harp & Crown which serves food and is just a five minute walk away.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps eight guests.
- Four bedrooms.
- Two en-suite shower rooms and a separate bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Ample parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- There is a natural pond to the side of the property. This area is not for guest use and is fenced off and safe for children.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- A detached, stone built, converted barn.
- Situated in about an acre of ground within the village of Gastard.
- Electric range, multi-functional microwave, American fridge/freezer with water and ice dispenser, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
- 42in TV with cinema surround sound. Flatscreen TV in the kitchen.
- TVs with built in DVD in all bedrooms.
- Pay-as-you-go mobile.
- Range of indoor and outdoor games for children.
- Travel cot and high chair and two stairgates available on request.
- Sun loungers and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Gastard area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Corsham Almshouses - 1.1 miles (Historic Building)
Corsham, St Bartholomew's Church - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
Lacock Abbey - 2.1 miles (Historic House)
Corsham Court - 2.6 miles (Historic House)
Sheldon Manor - 3.2 miles (Historic House)
Great Chalfield Manor - 3.9 miles (Historic Building)
Great Chalfield, All Saints Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
The Courts Garden - 4.7 miles (Garden)
Three Shires Stones - 5.6 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Bowood House and Gardens - 5.8 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.