Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Moreton-in-Marsh
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 10
Pricing From: £1089.00
This 19th century Cotswold stone farmhouse is located on Todenham Manor Farm, a working farm just outside Moreton-in-Marsh. It is an ideal location for visiting Stratford-upon-Avon, Bourton-on-the-Water, Chipping Campden and Broadway.
This Cotswolds holiday cottage provides self-catering accommodation with five bedrooms, all of which are en-suite. The cottage boasts a large Inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove and exposed beams. There is a wonderful garden for cooking on the barbecue or relaxing and pouring a glass of wine in the sunshine.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps ten guests.
- Five bedrooms (all en-suite) over first and second floors (four of which can be configured as either double of twin).
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- As the property is situated on a working farm with livestock, certain areas around the house are restricted.
- Please note that guest privacy will be respected at all times.
- Sorry, no pets.
- South facing garden with patio area.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Lower Farmhouse is a 19th century Cotswold stone holiday farmhouse.
- Todenham Manor Farm can deliver a box of fresh meat to your cottage for your stay.
- Underfloor heating in various areas of the cottage.
- Oil-fired Aga, electric hob and oven, microwave. Fridge, fridge/freezer in the utility room, dishwasher, washing machine.
- Flatscreen TV, and TVs in all bedrooms, freeview, CD player, DVD player and iPod dock.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. A fixed stairgate is located on the first floor.
- Garden furniture and barbecue (one bag of charcoal provided).
- Sleeps: 10
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Moreton-in-Marsh area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Great Wolford, St Michael's Church - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
Barton-on-the-Heath, St Lawrence Church - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Four Shire Stone - 3 miles (Historic Building)
Long Compton, St Peter and St Paul - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Whichford, St Michael - 4.1 miles (Historic Church)
Batsford Arboretum - 4.2 miles (Garden)
Tredington, St Gregory's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Ebrington, St Eadburgha's Church - 4.4 miles (Historic Church)
Lower Brailes, St George's Church - 4.5 miles (Historic Church)
Chastleton House - 4.7 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.