Self Catering in Derbyshire - Over Haddon
Areas: Peak District, Derbyshire
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £538.00
A beautiful cottage perfect for romantic breaks. This luxury detached holiday cottage is nestled in the picture-perfect village of Over Haddon in the Peak District National Park. This cosy yet spacious interior designed property has many luxury features including a limestone wet room, dressing room, boot room and log burner.
It also has a large conservatory making it the ideal place to relax while immersed in the verdant English countryside.
Winsmore Cottage is close to the picturesque market town of Bakewell; home of the famous pudding. One of the country's oldest markets, first recorded in 1254, is held in Bakewell every Monday. nearby is Chatsworth House, first built by Bess of Hardwick, home of the Duke of Devonshire and where Mary Queen of Scots was imprisoned. The cottage is superbly positioned for ramblers wanting to explore the beautiful Derbyshire countryside.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- Double bedroom with super king size bed.
- Limestone wet room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Dressing room and boot room.
- Cottage rose garden and paved patio.
- Parking for two cars.
- Sorry, no children or infants.
- Up to two medium sized, well behaved dogs welcome (small additional charge).
- Monday and Friday arrivals.
- Minimum three night stay.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Flat screen television with Freeview tv, DVD player, CD player, WiFi*.
- Garden and patio area with wooden garden furniture and reclining chairs.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Over Haddon area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Youlgreave, All Saints Church (Youlgrave) - 1.3 miles (Historic Church)
Bakewell, All Saints Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Old House Museum - 1.6 miles (Museum)
Haddon Hall - 2 miles (Historic House)
Thornbridge Hall Gardens - 3 miles (Garden)
Monyash, St Leonard's Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Arbor Low - 3.2 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Caudwell's Mill - 3.3 miles (Historic Building)
Nine Ladies Stone Circle - 3.4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Edensor, St Peter's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.