Self Catering in Dorset - Stoke Abbott
Sleeps a maximum of: 12
Pricing From: £1046.00
Puckhams is wonderfully situated in the delightful village of Stoke Abbott. The property sits in its own beautiful mature gardens with fine views and the surrounding countryside provides an abundance of wonderful local produce and walking experiences.
Puckhams is wonderfully situated in the delightful, quiet, rural village of Stoke Abbott with a church which dates from the 12th century and quiet village pub which serves excellent food. The property sits in its own beautiful mature gardens to the front and rear with fine peaceful views. It has been renovated to a high standard and provides luxury, spacious, practical accommodation, flooded with natural light and furnished in a classic contemporary style.
The surrounding countryside has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and provides an abundance of wonderful local produce and walking experiences from the back door.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps twelve guests.
- Five bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and two family bathrooms.
- Twelve guests can be accommodated on the basis of three guests sharing a bedroom with three single beds on the second floor and a further guest using a daybed in one of the first floor double bedrooms.
- Open fire.
- Large mature gardens with a small stream running down one boundary in the rear garden.
- Parking for six vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Sorry, no stag or hen parties.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Underfloor heating in the hallway and main bathrooms also with heated towel rails.
- Oil Aga, electric Rangemaster, microwave, two fridges with large freezer compartments, double dishwasher.
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and sink in utility room.
- Flat screen TV with Sky Plus HD, Sky Sports and DVD player in the family room. Flatscreen TVs with DVD and Sky in cabinets in the first and second bedrooms on the first floor.
- Music system in dining room.
- Land line for local calls (no charge). No mobile phone reception in the village.
- A cot and a highchair are available along with two stairgates upon request.
- Barbecue and outside furniture.
- Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: 5
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stoke Abbott area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Beaminster, St Mary's Church - 1.6 miles (Historic Church)
Melplash, Christ Church - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Mapperton Gardens - 3.2 miles (Garden)
Mapperton, All Saints Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Clapton Mill - 4.3 miles (Historic Building)
Whitchurch Canonicorum, St Candida & Holy Cross Church - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Bothenhampton, Holy Trinity Old Church - 5.7 miles (Historic Church)
Forde Abbey - 6.3 miles (Historic House)
Lower Severalls Garden - 6.4 miles (Garden)
Toller Porcorum, St Andrew & St Peter Church - 6.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.