Self Catering in Norfolk - Banningham
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £552.00
This beautifully converted detached house is situated on the edge of the pretty village of Banningham, equidistant from Norwich and the spectacular North Norfolk coast. It provides peace and tranquillity within its fully enclosed walled garden.
Adjacent to the pretty village church, which dates from the 14th century, the property provides peace and tranquillity within its fully enclosed walled garden. You are within reach of the village green and a family friendly pub, The Crown, which serves excellent food and hosts a highly regarded jazz day in the summer.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- The accommodation is suitable for a maximum of six adults and one baby.
- Three bedrooms.
- Two bathrooms and one shower room.
- Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Original walled south facing lawn.
- Ample parking is available.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Exposed beams throughout.
- Garden furniture and barbecue are available.
- In close proximity to all necessary amenities.
- Hob and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer.
- Large screen television with DVD in the entertainment room, second television in the sitting room, CD player, further television in the master bedroom.
- Travel cot, highchair and one stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sorry, no hen or stag parties. Sorry, no fireworks.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Cycling Bikes available for hire
- Games Room
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Banningham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bure Valley Railway - 2.2 miles (Family Attraction)
Blickling Hall - 2.4 miles (Historic House)
Burgh-next-Aylsham, St Mary's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Skeyton, All Saints Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Gunton Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Oxnead, St Michael's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Hanworth, St Bartholomew's Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Swanton Abbott, St Michael's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Marsham, All Saints Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Buxton Mill - 4.3 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.