Self Catering in Dorset - Coombe Keynes
Odd Nod Cottage
Sleeps a maximum of: 5
Pricing From: £602.00
Situated less than three miles from Dorset's magnificent Jurassic Coast, Odd Nod is one of a small group of picturesque thatched cottages lying in the beautiful and peaceful hamlet of Coombe Keynes, mentioned in the Domesday Book.
The cottage is Grade II listed and tastefully restored. There is a south facing garden stretching out on to open farmland offering lovely views out over fields. Great walking opportunities are available around the cottage where hares, pheasants and deer can often be spotted and the sound of the owls enjoyed.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms, one wet room and one family bathroom.
- Wood burning stove.
- Lawned garden with patio. Please ensure children are supervised at all times as there are steps in areas.
- Off street parking for two small vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Located in a beautiful walking area with fishing, golf and horse riding all readily available.
- Thatched roof.
- Fitted electric oven with separate induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- Television, DVD player, CD player and two digital radios.
- Travel cot, high chair and stairgate available on request.
- Garden furniture with a summer house.
- Sorry, no barbecues due to thatch.
- Sleeps: 5
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Coombe Keynes area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Lulworth Heritage Centre - 1.5 miles (Museum)
East Lulworth, St Andrew's Church - 1.5 miles (Historic Church)
Lulworth Castle - 1.5 miles (Historic House)
Tank Museum - 2.8 miles (Museum)
Moreton, St Nicholas Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Clouds Hill - 4.4 miles (Historic Building)
Mill House Cider Museum - 4.7 miles (Museum)
Clock Collection - 4.7 miles (Museum)
Bere Regis, St John's Church - 6.6 miles (Historic Church)
Tolpuddle, St John's Church - 7.2 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.