Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Chipping Campden
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £465.00
Sherborne House, a Grade II listed Georgian character terraced house, dating from the 17th Century, enjoys a fine aspect being situated opposite Greville House, the oldest house in Chipping Campden but within walking distance of a variety of pubs, restaurants and bistros.
Ideally situated on the High Street, all main services are within walking distance and if you choose to explore the local area, this property makes it an ideal base. Easily accessible from London with a two hour drive or a ninety minute train journey from Paddington to Moreton-in-Marsh, you could escape to the countryside and witness the marvels of the nearby Bourton-on-the-Water or take a stroll around Stow-on-the-Wold, to name a few.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms. Two modern bathrooms, one with bath and the other with large walk in shower.
- Off street parking for one large vehicle or two smaller cars.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Small courtyard seating area.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Grade II listed and full of character.
- First floor study/television room.
- Walking distance of lovely shops and restaurants.
- Range cooker with an 5 burner electric induction hob and two ovens, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer. Two HD TV's, one with DVD.
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Chipping Campden area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Chipping Campden Market Hall - 0.1 miles (Historic Building)
Chipping Campden, St James Church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Ebrington, St Eadburgha's Church - 2 miles (Historic Church)
Saintbury, St Nicholas Church - 2.2 miles (Historic Church)
Kiftsgate Court Gardens - 2.7 miles (Garden)
Hidcote Manor Gardens - 2.8 miles (Garden)
Broadway Tower - 3 miles (Historic Building)
Broadway, St Eadburgha's Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Batsford Arboretum - 4 miles (Garden)
Gordon Russell Museum - 4.2 miles (Museum)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.