Self Catering in Herefordshire - Bromyard
Wall Hills Barn
Sleeps a maximum of: 12
Pricing From: £1089.00
This converted barn near Thornbury sits on top of a hill, next to the site of an iron-age fort, with breath-taking views across Shropshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire and Wales. Situated up a quiet lane it is truly an idyllic country retreat.
It is the ideal celebration venue for family or friends. The open plan kitchen/living/dining area in the main barn makes it most suitable for special social occasions. The smaller stone barn is connected on the first floor and offers a quieter snug/living room, two further bedrooms and a well equipped playroom for young and old guests alike.
The nearest facilities are only five minutes drive away in the historic market town of Bromyard in Herefordshire which offers pubs, banks, post office, chemist, supermarket, delicatessen and butchers.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 12 guests.
- Six bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, one family bathroom and two en-suite shower rooms.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed, private garden areas with patio.
- Onsite parking for six vehicles.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Oil fired under-floor heating throughout.
- Induction/electric range cooker, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, small additional fridge in Stone Barn's kitchen area, washer/dryer.
- TVs with free-view in all bedrooms, further TVs and DVD players in both sitting areas.
- CD players in both sitting areas and an iPod docking station in the main kitchen.
- Table tennis, mini snooker table and various toys/puzzles are all available in the games room.
- Travel cot, highchair and 4 stairgates are available on request. Please note that a travel cot will only fit in either the Stone Barn first floor bedroom or the Stone Barn bunk bedroom.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 12
- Bedrooms: 6
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Games Room
- Table Tennis
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bromyard area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Thornbury, St Anna's Church - 0.2 miles (Historic Church)
Edwyn Ralph, St Michael Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Hatfield, St Leonard's Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Edvin Loach Old Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Bromyard, St Peter's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
The Time Machine Museum of Science Fiction - 3.6 miles (Museum)
Bromyard Local History Centre - 3.7 miles (Museum)
Brockhampton Estate - 4.7 miles (Historic Building)
Lower Sapey, St Bartholomew's Church - 4.8 miles (Historic Church)
Ullingswick, St Luke's Church - 6.2 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.