Self Catering in Derbyshire - Great Longstone
Areas: Peak District, Derbyshire
Sleeps a maximum of: 3
Pricing From: £343.00
This pretty limestone cottage is in a quiet spot close to the centre of the typical 'White Peak' village of Great Longstone. Just four miles from the market town of Bakewell, it is central to all the attractions of the Peak District.
Local villages have fetes and flower festivals during the summer, and you will never be far away from tea and cake! When you return to Sunnylea, you might simply relax in the sunny south-west facing garden, or in the winter months, in front of the open range. However, should you wish to eat out, the village has two pubs serving good food within a five minute walk. A 15 minute walk over the fields will take you to the Packhorse in Little Longstone, an unspoilt country pub, popular with walkers, which also serves good food.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps three guests.
- One double bedroom and one single bedroom.
- Ground floor shower room and wc on the first floor.
- Open fire.
- South west facing garden.
- Parking for one vehicle in addition to plenty of local free parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Children must be seven years old or over, a small baby in own moses basket (up to six months) welcome.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Ideal for a Romantic Retreat.
- Gas hob and electric oven, microwave, fridge with freezer compartment, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- Television, DVD player, CD player, iPod docking station, radio.
- Pay as you go mobile phone.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
- Sleeps: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Great Longstone area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Thornbridge Hall Gardens - 0.6 miles (Garden)
Old House Museum - 2.3 miles (Museum)
Bakewell, All Saints Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Eyam, St Lawrence Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Edensor, St Peter's Church - 3.4 miles (Historic Church)
Eyam Hall - 3.7 miles (Historic Building)
Eyam Museum - 3.7 miles (Museum)
Tideswell, St John the Baptist Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Chatsworth - 3.9 miles (Historic House)
Haddon Hall - 4.1 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.