Self Catering in Norfolk - Ridlington
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £429.00
Set in a quiet, rural location surrounded by beautiful open countryside, yet only one mile from the nearest beach, Bromholm Barn is a stunning 200 year old red brick and flint barn recently renovated to provide stylish accommodation, all on one level. Incorporated into the barn walls are stones from the 13th century ruins of Bromholm Priory mentioned in Chaucer's 'A Reeve's Tale' and once believed to be home of the True Cross.
Big Sky Barn, sleeping four guests, is also available to book at this location.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite wet room and one en-suite bathroom.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Private and enclosed south/west facing courtyard with patio.
- Further, enclosed area of lawn to the rear of the property.
There is also a grassed area to the front of the property suitable for children to play.
- Off street parking for up to two cars.
- One well-behaved dog is welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Underfloor heating to all rooms
- Electric oven with separate electric hob, microwave, fridge with small freezer compartment dishwasher.
- Combination washer/dryer.
- TV's and DVD players in both bedrooms and sitting room with Netflix and basic Sky package.
- 'Soulpad' tent in grounds for children to enjoy (erected during the high summer)
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request.
- Garden dining table and charcoal barbecue.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Ridlington area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Edingthorpe, All Saints - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Happisburgh, St Mary's Church - 2 miles (Historic Church)
East Ruston, St Mary's Church - 2.1 miles (Historic Church)
East Ruston Old Vicarage Garden - 2.1 miles (Garden)
Happisburgh Lighthouse - 2.3 miles (Historic Building)
Honing, St Peter & St Paul - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Knapton, St Peter & St Paul Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Trunch, St Botolph - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Stalham, St Mary's Church - 4.4 miles (Historic Church)
Ingham, Holy Trinity Church - 4.4 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.