Self Catering in Norfolk - Wolterton
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £343.00
The Treasury is a luxurious one bedroom cottage on the historic and private estate of Wolterton Park. Boasting a state of the art bathroom with vaulted ceiling, deluxe furnishings and its own private garden, this beautiful property is indeed a very special retreat for two.
Offering a truly unique experience, with the option of concierge services, beauty treatments onsite and an award winning chef available to cook for a special occasion, you are sure to feel refreshed and pampered during your stay. Set on a grand private estate with 150 acres of parkland and a lake, you can enjoy many lovely walks within the grounds with its abundance of natural flora and fauna and a rural Georgian pub just a few minutes walk. This splendid accommodation is located just six miles from the North Norfolk coast and close to the historic and thriving market town of Aylsham which hosts two weekly markets and many community events throughout the year.
The popular towns of Holt, Cromer and Norwich are also nearby with plenty of restaurants, theatres and attractions to visit and explore. This is an exceptional property with a difference. Also available to book at this location is East Lodge (sleeps 6 guests), Garden House (sleeps six) and The East Wing (sleeps 12).
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps two guests.
- One double bedroom with king size bed.
- State of the art bathroom with vaulted ceiling.
- Fully equipped solid oak kitchen.
- Open fire.
- Enclosed private garden.
- Private parking available.
- Babe in arms welcome.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge).
- Minimum three night stay.
- Free standing electric cooker.
- Fridge with small freezer compartment.
- Nespresso machine.
- Miele appliances.
- Television with Freeview TV.
- Vi Spring luxury pocket sprung mattress.
- Cast iron bath and Hans Grohe shower.
- Cot and highchair available on request.
- Wooden garden furniture.
- Bicycles available on request.
- Concierge service for booking events, transport, restaurants and more.
- Beauty treatments on site, must be booked in advance. (additional cost).
- Book a local award winning chef to cook for you (additional cost).
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- One Dog
- Some ground floor
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Wolterton area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Mannington Hall Gardens - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Wolterton Park - 1.5 miles (Garden)
Matlaske, St Peter's Church - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Thurgarton, All Saints Church - 2.3 miles (Historic Church)
Barningham Winter, St Mary's Church - 2.4 miles (Historic Church)
Blickling Hall - 2.5 miles (Historic House)
Hanworth, St Bartholomew's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
North Barningham, St Peter's Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Saxthorpe, St Andrew Church - 3.5 miles (Historic Church)
Gunton Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.