Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Stow-on-the-Wold
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £632.00
Mill Cottage, a classic Cotswold building nestled beside the picturesque bridge into Upper Swell. With spectacular views of rolling hills across the large millpond, Mill Cottage provides elegant accommodation for up to six people, only a mile from Stow-on-the-Wold.
Mill Cottage is attached to the Old Mill, a classic grouping of listed Cotswold buildings standing beside the picturesque bridge into Upper Swell. With spectacular views over the large mill pond, an ornamental lake since the 18th century, Mill Cottage provides elegant accommodation for up to six people. Stow-on-the-Wold is only a mile away and the area is rich in historic houses and gardens, as well as having stunning walks through one of the most famous of England's 'Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty'.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms (two en-suite) and family shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Large gardens and a lake with abundant birdlife (swans, ducks, coots, herons, kingfishers and many more) and views over fields with grazing sheep.
- Please note there are no barriers around the lake, young children will require careful supervision at all times.
- Off street parking for three vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Antiques and fine artwork throughout.
- Charming, sun filled kitchen.
- Conservatory dining room with magnificent views.
- Fitted electric oven with separate electric hob, combination microwave.
- Fridge with separate freezer compartment, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
- Television, DVD and iPod docking station.
- Travel cot available upon request.
- Large shared garden, with picnic table and chairs for exclusive use.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stow-on-the-Wold area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Longborough, St James - 1.8 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 2.7 miles (Historic House)
Sezincote - 2.7 miles (Historic House)
Bourton House Garden - 3.5 miles (Garden)
Lower Oddington, St Nicholas Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Adlestrop, St Mary Magdalene - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Batsford Arboretum - 4.4 miles (Garden)
Chastleton House - 4.6 miles (Historic House)
Bledington, St Leonards - 4.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.