Self Catering in Herefordshire - Westhide
Pool Head Cottage
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £461.00
This cosy retreat in the village of Westhide is just two miles from the A4103 which links Hereford and Worcester. You have access to 400 acres of oak woodland with incredible views of the Malvern Hills and Black Mountains.
The cottage is situated on the Westhide Estate and provides a contemporary and cosy holiday getaway in the beautiful county of Herefordshire. The Westhide Estate offers a peaceful environment in which to relax and unwind. Enjoy walking through its 400 acre oak woodland, fishing in one of its two pools which are mainly filled with carp, or just sipping a glass of wine whilst enjoying the incredible views of the Malvern Hills and Black Mountains - both of which provide outstanding hiking, mountain biking and horse riding opportunities.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Three bedrooms.
- One bathroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Parking for four cars.
- Gardens (front garden overlooks a large pond, please ensure children are supervised).
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Grade II listed blacksmiths forge.
- Original oak beams
- In the basement there is a snug room/children's play room with large sofa bed for visitors (no charge).
- Attractive, large, fully enclosed back garden and decked seating area.
- Easily accessible from the M5.
- London to Westhide is approximately three hours.
- Gas Aga, integrated gas hob and electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and small freezer, additional two fridges and freezer located in the outside shed.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- TV, DVD, CD player.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Gas barbecue.
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Westhide area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Westhide, St Bartholomew's Church - 0 miles (Historic Church)
Withington, St Peter's Church - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Yarkhill, St Mary's Church - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Much Cowarne, St Mary's Church - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Moreton Jeffries Church - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Tarrington, St Philip & St James Church - 3 miles (Historic Church)
Ullingswick, St Luke's Church - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Whitbourne, St John the Baptist Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Stoke Lacy, St Peter & St Paul Church - 3.8 miles (Historic Church)
Ashperton, St Bartholomew's Church - 3.9 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.