Self Catering in Suffolk - Stoke-by-Nayland
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £543.00
Pimpernel is one of six, two-bedroom country lodges located in the peaceful surroundings of Constable Country in Suffolk, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guests can enjoy complimentary use of excellent poolside and gym facilities, as well as discounted rates for spa days and golf on two onsite championship courses.
Pimpernel is one of six two-bedroom country lodges which are part of Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa located in the peaceful surroundings of Constable Country, near Stoke by Nayland in Suffolk. The lodges are perfect for romantic escapes, cosy family and friends' reunions and golf and spa breaks. Spacious and bright, the large open-plan living area features floor-to-ceiling windows at one end, with patio doors leading out onto a large wooden balcony which enjoys views over the beautiful Suffolk countryside - just perfect for a leisurely breakfast, a spot of sunbathing or perhaps an evening cocktail or two as the sun goes down.
The two large double bedrooms feature zip and link beds which can be joined together to make a super king-size, or are available as twin-bedded rooms. One bedroom offers a en-suite and the second bedroom offering use of the main bathroom. Up to ten lodges offering a total of 16 double bedrooms can also be booked together for much larger groups of up to 32 guests.
(For additional information, please click here). These are all within a five minute drive of the nearby outstanding facilities at the family-owned Stoke by Nayland Hotel, Golf & Spa.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite
- Enclosed glass balconies.
- Onsite parking.
- Sorry, no pets.
- A welcome hamper will be provided (this differs from the standard Rural Retreats welcome hamper).
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Lodge Porter is on call 24/7 to transport guests to and from the spa/golf/dining facilities.
- You can have one of the Hotel's Chefs prepare a bespoke menu and serve it to you in the comfort and privacy of your lodge.
- Complimentary access to indoor heated swimming pool, sanarium, steam room, Jacuzzi and gymnasium featuring the latest Technogym technology.
- Onsite spa and two championship golf courses for which additional charges will apply.
- Onsite two AA Rosette restaurant, bars, clubhouse restaurant, gift and golf shops, squash court, pool, fishing, covered driving range and professional golf tuition for which additional charges will apply.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Electric oven and four ring induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Flatscreen televisions, Blu-Ray DVD player, surround sound in the sitting room and iPod docking station.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request, please note that additional charges may apply.
Please bring your own cot linen.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Baby Welcome
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Children Welcome
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
- Swimming Pool
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Stoke-by-Nayland area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Stoke-by-Nayland, St Mary's Church - 1.2 miles (Historic Church)
Polstead, St Mary's Church - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Boxford, St Mary's Church - 2.1 miles (Historic Church)
Wissington, St Mary's Church - 2.5 miles (Historic Church)
Groton, St Bartholomew's Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Thorington Hall - 3 miles (Historic Building)
Boxted, St Peter's Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
Little Horkesley Church - 3.1 miles (Historic Church)
St Stephen's Chapel - 3.6 miles (Historic Church)
Wormingford, St Andrew's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.