Self Catering in Clwyd - Colwyn Bay
Areas: Conwy, Clwyd
Sleeps a maximum of: 2
Pricing From: £343.00
This secluded cottage is part of a small working farm high above Bodnant Gardens and two miles from the village of Eglwysbach. It enjoys stunning views of Snowdonia National Park and is well situated for walks and visiting local attractions.
This secluded cottage is part of a small working farm, offering luxury accommodation for two guests, set in spectacular countryside high above Bodnant Gardens (owned by the National Trust) and two miles from the village of Eglwysbach.
The village boasts an excellent pub, The Bee Inn and in August, is host to an annual Agricultural and Horticultural Show.
This remote cottage is the perfect place to unwind and 'get away from it all.' When the sun is shining, relax outside with a glass of wine while staring out over the breath-taking views or cosy up in front of the wood burning stove with a good book.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Accommodation all on ground floor with no internal steps or low headroom.
- Sleeps two guests.
- One bedroom and one shower room.
- Wood burning stove.
- Enclosed garden with a barbecue and garden furniture.
- May require a 4 x 4 vehicle in the winter months due to narrow lanes.
- Children and babies are welcome at the property.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome at the property (small additional charge per dog).
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Stunning, panoramic views.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge and separate freezer.
- TV, Sky plus with Sky sports package, DVD, CD/radio, iPod Dock.
- Travel cot and high chair available upon request.
- Sleeps: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Colwyn Bay area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Bodnant Garden - 1.4 miles (Garden)
Caerhun Roman Fort (Canovium) - 1.7 miles (Roman Site)
Hendre Waelod Burial Chamber - 3 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Maen y Bardd (Stone of the Bard) - 4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Conwy Castle - 4.7 miles (Castle)
Aberconwy Abbey - 4.8 miles (Abbey)
Conwy Suspension Bridge - 4.8 miles (Historic Building)
Teapot World (Teapot Museum) - 4.8 miles (Museum)
Aberconwy House - 4.8 miles (Historic House)
Plas Mawr - 4.8 miles (Historic House)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.