Self Catering in Norfolk - Little Walsingham
Apple Tree Cottage
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £429.00
Apple Tree Cottage is in the grounds of The Old Vicarage near the medieval village of Little Walsingham and features an open plan kitchen/dining/ sitting room with french doors onto patio area. The rear garden gives wonderful countryside views.
One of several cottages within the prestigious development of the Old Vicarage, a late Georgian Rectory with communal woodland and grounds extending to approximately 2.5 acres. Apple Tree Cottage features open countryside views to the rear enclosed garden, access to the two acre woodland and the tranquil landscaped Victorian communal walled garden to the front.
Feel yourself relax with the sound of the trees rustling in the wind, while watching the horses graze in the pastures to the rear of the property. You are cast back in time, with the occasional toot of the Wells to Walsingham steam train or the choral music drifting over from the village. Just a short pleasant walk to the village that offers a public house, post office, village shop, cafes, renowned farm shop complex, along with the award winning Norfolk Riddle Restaurant and adjoining fish and chip shop.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite shower and one family bathroom.
- Enclosed walled garden to the front.
- Enclosed garden with view over open pastures to the rear.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Please note there is a 20 metre shingle path from the parking area to the coded security gates into the courtyard garden. This pathway may not be suitable for guests with mobility difficulties.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- All accommodation is on the ground floor.
- Electric flame effect fire, underfloor heating to the bathrooms.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer.
- 37' Flatscreen TV with freesat, PVR digital recorder, DVD player, Radio/CD player with iPod dock.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Garden furniture and small charcoal barbecue.
- My Personal Sanctuary can visit the property for beauty treatments. (Please see Things to Do above)
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- My Personal Sanctuary Spa
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Little Walsingham area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Walsingham Abbey - 0.3 miles (Abbey)
Great Walsingham, St Peter's Church - 0.3 miles (Historic Church)
Little Walsingham, St Mary's Church - 0.4 miles (Historic Church)
Walsingham Friary - 0.4 miles (Abbey)
Hindringham Hall & Gardens - 2.5 miles (Historic House)
Hindringham, St Martin's Church - 2.8 miles (Historic Church)
Little Snoring, St Andrew's Church - 2.9 miles (Historic Church)
Binham Priory - 3.2 miles (Abbey)
Binham Market Cross - 3.2 miles (Historic Building)
Barney, St Mary's Church - 4.3 miles (Historic Church)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.