Self Catering in Somerset - Bath
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £455.00
This beautiful, well presented apartment is in perfect location in which to explore the exciting city of Bath and its many attractions. Leave your car in the allocated secure garage, and walk to the many popular tearooms, pubs, and restaurants on your doorstep.
With the theatre close by, and world famous spa's in the area you are spoilt for choice during your stay. Catharine Place is spacious, second floor apartment providing accommodation for up to four guests in classical Georgian Bath. The property is in a quiet square overlooking a central garden bordered by iron railings.
Situated between the Royal Crescent and the Circus, it is a short walk to the centre of Bath. A city renowned for great hospitality, the streets are littered with wonderful award-winning restaurants, quaint tearooms and welcoming, cosy pubs. Theatres in Bath offer a wide selection of performances and cater for all tastes.
The main one being The Theatre Royal, offering a year round programme. Discover Bath's fabulous selection of stylish boutiques alongside the familiar big name stores. The city centre is compact and easily walkable with grand Georgian streets and small picturesque passageways.
Visit the heart of the World Heritage Site - Britain's hot spring built by the Romans with its magnificent temple and bathing complex that still flows with natural hot water. The extensive ruins and treasures are beautifully preserved and well worth a visit.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps up to four guests in comfortable accommodation.
- Two double bedrooms.
- One bathroom with shower over bath.
- There is secure garage parking for one small/medium vehicle, a five minute walk away.
- 2nd floor apartment. (Reached via stairs from a communal entrance hall).
- A short walk to the very centre of town.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Set in a quiet square, overlooking a central garden.
- A stroll away from the Royal Crescent.
- Perfect location for a historic city break.
- Free roadside parking can be found around Royal Victoria Park, 200 yards away.
- Microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
- TV, DVD player, CD player.
- Travel cot and high chair available on request.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Baby Welcome
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Spa facilities (on/off site)
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bath area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
No 1 Royal Crescent - 0 miles (Historic Building)
Museum of Bath at Work - 0.2 miles (Museum)
Bath Assembly Rooms - 0.2 miles (Historic Building)
Fashion Museum, Bath - 0.2 miles (Museum)
Jane Austen Centre - 0.2 miles (Museum)
Museum of Bath Architecture - 0.3 miles (Museum)
William Herschel Museum - 0.4 miles (Museum)
Bath Postal Museum - 0.4 miles (Museum)
Victoria Art Gallery - 0.5 miles (Museum)
The Roman Baths - 0.5 miles (Roman Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.