Self Catering in Gloucestershire - Bourton-on-the-Water
Areas: Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
Sleeps a maximum of: 4
Pricing From: £421.00
Situated in a quiet position just a two minute walk from the centre of Bourton-on-the-Water, this fine property offers its guests an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs and shops, all within walking distance of the cottage.
Moore Cottage is situated in a quiet position next to Moore House, just a two minute walk from the centre of Bourton-on-the-Water which stands on the river Windrush. Guests have an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs and shops, all within walking distance. There is also the Model Village, Motor Museum, Bird Sanctuary and Perfumery to visit.
For the serious walkers, there is a wide variety of walks in all directions through Upper Slaughter, Lower Slaughter, Upper Rissington and Lower Rissington.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps four guests.
- Two bedrooms, one en-suite bathroom and one shower room.
- Large, shared, fully enclosed, secluded garden.
- Parking for two vehicles.
- One well behaved dog welcome (small additional charge)
- Children and babies welcome.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Electric coal burning stove.
- Built in fridge with small freezer compartment, washer/dryer, dishwasher.
- Ceramic hob, combination microwave/oven (please note, the property does not have a conventional oven).
- 32" TV with Freeview, video, DVD and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Garden furniture.
Attractions and nearby amenities
- Explore Burford, the Gateway to the Cotswolds or the bustling, market town of Cirencester, the most attractive market town since Roman times.
- Slightly further afield you can discover Cheltenham, a Spa town with beautiful architecture and a racing history or Stratford-upon-Avon, the birth place of William Shakespeare.
- Other traditional Cotswold towns are Chipping Norton and Chipping Campden (both Mediaeval market towns) or Broadway, a truly historic town with lovely shops and of course, the Lygon Arms.
- Sleeps: 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- One Dog
- Baby Welcome
- Dog Friendly
- Enclosed Garden
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Bourton-on-the-Water area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Salmonsbury Camp - 0.4 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Little Rissington, St Peter's Church - 1.4 miles (Historic Church)
Upper Slaughter Manor - 1.5 miles (Historic House)
Upper Slaughter, St Peter's Church - 1.7 miles (Historic Church)
Cold Aston, St Andrew's Church - 2.6 miles (Historic Church)
Great Rissington, St John the Baptist - 2.7 miles (Historic Church)
Stow-on-the-Wold, St Edward's Church - 3.3 miles (Historic Church)
Notgrove, St Bartholomew's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Turkdean, All Saints Church - 4 miles (Historic Church)
Notgrove Long Barrow - 4.5 miles (Prehistoric Site)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.