Self Catering in Suffolk - Hacheston
The Granary (Hacheston)
Sleeps a maximum of: 6
Pricing From: £532.00
A fabulous, stylish barn conversion set in a beautiful and peaceful rural location, yet just under half an hours drive from the coast and ten minutes from the historic market town of Framlingham
The Granary is a luxurious three bedroom barn conversion set in a beautiful and peaceful rural location in the historic riverside town of Woodbridge in Suffolk. The barn has a tennis court, croquet lawn and table tennis table available for use. Recently refurbished this stylish property has a light and airy feel to it with a large open plan living space and wonderful countryside views surrounding it.
The spacious dining room enjoys full height tri-folding doors which open out onto the large south facing stoned courtyard. With three double bedrooms, all with wonderful rural views, two bathrooms and a large utility room for the guests convenience. From this fabulous location in rural Suffolk, you can explore all that this beautiful part of England has to offer.
Wonderful coastal and rural walks await you, along with stunning beaches of Thorpeness, Aldeburgh and Southwold and a historical castle in Framlingham to visit are just a few things to do in the area. This lovely, rural retreat will suit families or a group of friends at any time of the year, a perfect holiday property to relax and unwind.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps six guests.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and countryside views.
- Double bedroom with double bed.
- Double bedroom with two single beds.
- One family bathroom.
- One downstairs shower room.
- Traditional large inglenook fireplace with a wood burning stove.
- South facing private garden and courtyard.
- On-site parking.
- Children of all ages welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Minimum of a three night stay.
- Original granary beams.
- Underfloor heating.
- Falcon range cooker with gas hob and wok ring.
- Electric fan assisted ovens and grill.
- Large fridge freezer.
- Microwave and dishwasher.
- Spacious utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Flatscreen TV with full Sky HD package, DVD and CD player.
- Music docking station.
- Travel cot, stair gate and high chair available on request.
- Garden furniture.
- Use of tennis court available.
- Use of an outdoor heated swimming pool which is available from June until September.
- Use of hard tennis court by arrangement (please contact the office).
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baby Welcome
- Enclosed Garden
- Log Burner/Open Fire
- On Site Parking
- Pub Nearby
- Children Welcome
- Welcome Hamper
- Table Tennis
- Tennis Court
Get an Ordnance Survey map covering the Hacheston area.
Nearest AttractionsHeritage Rated from 1- 5 (low-exceptional) on historic interest
Marlesford, St Andrew's Church - 0.8 miles (Historic Church)
Glemham Hall - 2.1 miles (Historic House)
Kettleburgh, St Andrew's Church - 3.2 miles (Historic Church)
Rendlesham, St Gregory's Church - 3.4 miles (Historic Church)
Bentwaters Cold War Museum - 3.7 miles (Museum)
Ufford, St Mary of the Assumption Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Framlingham Castle - 3.7 miles (Castle)
Framlingham, St Michael's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Tunstall, St Michael's Church - 3.7 miles (Historic Church)
Snape Maltings - 5.1 miles (Historic Building)
Nearest Alternative Cottages
Details of facilities are believed correct at time of publication, but may be subject to change by the cottage proprietor. Up-to-the-minute facility listings will be always presented during the booking process for your approval.